Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mamavation!

Better late than never, I have decided to throw my hat in the ring and apply to be a Mamavation Mom. I want to help inspire other Moms (and anyone for that matter) take that first step to living a better and healthier life. I wasn't going to apply, but then at the gym tonight, I decided why not. I've taken my first steps in being healthier and living better, why can't I help others. Also, I need all the support I can get while training! You give what you get and I can give a lot.

What is Mamavation, you might ask? From the website:
Mamavation is a social experiment and weight loss campaign in social media with the goals of teaching moms healthy living lifestyle choices so they can share with their family. Mamavation is a two part campaign: (1) a virtual healthy living boot camp for two moms and (2) the home of the first virtual healthy living sorority in social media, the Sistahood.

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo a Triathalon!! You go girl!! Congrats on applying and GOOD LUCK!!

    @trulove821

    ReplyDelete